Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gods Grace

Greetings from Haiti! It is hard to believe it is June 2013! I now believe time does go faster the older you get. We have had an amazing year so far. I won't lie there has been many trials too. But I think that is when we know we are doing God's will. Satan will attack us so much more when he sees us working for God.The team this week will find this out when they return back to the States.
On Saturday Theresa and Watson took the team into the mountains with seven bible and a desire to spread the good news. When they got back the stories they told were like stories right from the Bible itself. They told about casting out Demons, baptizing a person in a stream, and  most importantly they told stories of people accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior! Isn't this the reason we are here? And I don't just mean the Snyders in Haiti, I'm talking about each and every person who asked Jesus to save them.
Are you afraid to grab your bible and go out and preach the good news? Are you one that will say I don't know the Bible well enough to lead people to Jesus? Do you think that "I could never do that"? All I have to say is God Grace is enough! He has and will give you all the tools to share the Gospel. He will speak through you.
Theresa plans on blogging the stories. I felt led to say what I said.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment