Saturday, July 3, 2010

Haitians Helpin Haitians



On Tuesday our friend Josue called me and told me he was coming to Borel, and asked if I could help him put up a tent. I said sure, but told him he could stay in our house while he was here. He said that the tent was going to be for a family who lived in Borel. Josue had met them in Jan when he was staying here with us. I agreed and on Thursday we went to the families house. The house they were living in was made of strips of wood and held together by mud. One of their walls was just some blankets hanging up. We also took a box of food and Hygiene products. The tent sleeps eight it was huge. They were so grateful. I told Josue to make sure that the family knew he was the one responsible for the tent not me. Josue was the one who went to Port and got it. He was the one who has been praying for this family. Do you know what he told me? I'm no the one responsible for this, This is the work of JESUS CHRIST. He is responsible for this family getting this tent. We are just the workers. How true is that! We are all servants of Jesus, He is the one who makes all things possible. But he needs people like Josue and others who are willing to do his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment